Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Scholarly Resources Inc.
ISBN 13: 9780842027557
Condition: Very Good. No Jacket. Hardback copyright ;first edition; green cloth boards with gilt lettering no dj as issued ; structurally near fine withdrawal from public library with usual ex-library indicators see photo ; text block tight and square; boards pristine save for spine label; clean pages B Seller Inventory ABE More information about this seller Contact this seller.
- The U.S.-Mexican Border in the Twentieth Century;
- E-Expertise: Modern Collective Intelligence.
- Coryphantha: Cacti of Mexico and Southern USA!
Condition: Used: Good. Condition: Good.
Get this edition
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition.
Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory Ships with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements.
May be ex-library.
igaxafunodew.gq: Silhouette Society - Social Sciences / Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences: Books
Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory S Problem URL. Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. The U. Responsibility Paul Ganster and David E.
- Noncommutative Algebra and Geometry?
- Shop by category?
- The U.S.-Mexican Border in the Twentieth Century by David E. Lorey?
- The Corner of Your Eye.
- Follow the Author?
- David E. Lorey?
- A Third Treasury of Kahlil Gibran.
- [email protected];
- The U.S.-Mexican border into the twenty-first century in SearchWorks catalog.
- The U.S.-Mexican border in the twentieth century: a history of economic and social transformation.
Edition 2nd ed. Imprint Lanham, Md. Physical description xxiii, p. Series Latin American silhouettes.
Online Available online. Full view. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address. These cookies help us understand user behavior within our services.